Topic: White's Staff app

• Author
    Profile photo of Katzuki_II
    Katzuki_II
    Participant

Name: Liam

Age (At least 15 years of age): 14.11

Languages that you speak: English a bit of Spanish, German and Japanese also i can understand Cebuano not speak it!

Minecraft Name: Whitewarrior31

Do you have a working microphone? Yes but i’m not really into team speak. I have skype and if team speak is needed ill try install it.

Do you have a Teamspeak 3? No i am sorry read at the question above this one.

Have you ever been Banned? Nope

Motivation:  I want to be staff because I want the best for the players. I will do my best to keep them happy as well as under control. Also i will keep all hackers, spammers and advertisers under control too. I can take up all the responsibilities and my time for the server. I will do everything in my power to give the players the best time they deserve and help them when its needed.

Experience: I have been an admin and a mod before yet the servers got server problems and had to be shut down and i forgot the i.p since it was numbers.

What would you do if someone is abusing his rank?I will report them because i have no obligation to ban them or lower there rank unless i’m a higher rank then them i will lower there rank or ban them.

What would you do if someone was advertising?You obviously mute them because there advertising but if this carries on i’m going to kick or ban them.

Extra’s: I said everything  ;-)

Anyways thanks for taking your time and reading my app!

• This topic was modified 5 years ago by Katzuki_II.
    • This topic was modified 5 years ago by MaGoFaRcO. Reason: fixed topic, because unreadable (you cant use html, only bbcode)
    Profile photo of MaGoFaRcO
    MaGoFaRcO
    Administrator
    I did read your application to the rest of the staff (head admin) and your application will look good, we want to know from what time to what time you can be online on the server? (indicates times in your home local time zone, and specifies which obviously is).

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Twitter

ShoutBox

Latest on Thu, 11:50 pm

derrick im new

derrick what is the password that i have to register with to get into the server

Raiyan YT here

Bully Hey I'm new to the server haven't played yet but gonna! Hope more people is online

BlueBubbles WHERE TO APPLY FOR YOUTUBER

Server status

Host: play.avengerscraft.com
Port: 25565

Miecraft User Online List 0/5000

Free Donation (support us!)