Topic: True Musgravite's Staff App

Tagged: 

• Author
    Profile photo of Musgravite
    Musgravite
    Participant

<p style=”line-height: 14.25pt;”><span style=”font-size: 9.0pt; font-family: ‘Arial’,’sans-serif'; color: #666666;”>I am Keto, 15 years old, i am online, everday starts at 7:00Am up to 10:00Am . my in game name is Musgravite.</span></p>
    <p style=”margin: 0px 0px 20px; color: #666666; font-family: Arial; font-size: 12px; line-height: 20px;”><span style=”font-size: 9.0pt; font-family: ‘Arial’,’sans-serif'; color: #666666;”>-im from Philippines i speak English and Filipino language’s</span></p>
    <p style=”margin: 0px 0px 20px; color: #666666; font-family: Arial; font-size: 12px; line-height: 20px;”><span style=”font-size: 9.0pt; font-family: ‘Arial’,’sans-serif'; color: #666666;”>-my reason for to be a helper is to be a responsible guy and help other people in our community server.</span></p>
    <p style=”margin: 0px 0px 20px; color: #666666; font-family: Arial; font-size: 12px; line-height: 20px;”><span style=”font-size: 9.0pt; font-family: ‘Arial’,’sans-serif'; color: #666666;”>-if someone was advertising in our server i will going to give them warnings if they pass 2 or more warnings i will bann them.</span></p>
    <p style=”margin: 0px 0px 20px; color: #666666; font-family: Arial; font-size: 12px; line-height: 20px;”><span style=”font-size: 9.0pt; font-family: ‘Arial’,’sans-serif'; color: #666666;”>-if i had caught someone abusing their rank i would notify you because it is not my job to deal with that.</span></p>
    <p style=”margin: 0px 0px 20px; color: #666666; font-family: Arial; font-size: 12px; line-height: 20px;”><span style=”font-size: 9.0pt; font-family: ‘Arial’,’sans-serif'; color: #666666;”>-and my last word is im good at im a Stylish at building things and thats all.</span></p>
    <p style=”margin: 0px 0px 20px; color: #666666; font-family: Arial; font-size: 12px; line-height: 20px;”><span style=”font-size: 9.0pt; font-family: ‘Arial’,’sans-serif'; color: #666666;”>If you are going to choose me as a helper im going to try my best in these server to make our Community People to became happy.</span></p>

<p style=”line-height: 14.25pt;”><span style=”font-size: 10pt; font-family: Georgia, serif;”>Thank you for reading  :-) have a good day</span></p>

Musgravite
    Participant

I am Keto, 15 years old, i am online, everday starts at 7:00Am up to 10:00Am . my in game name is Musgravite.
    -im from Philippines i speak English and Filipino language’s
    -my reason for to be a helper is to be a responsible guy and help other people in our community server.
    -if someone was advertising in our server i will going to give them warnings if they pass 2 or more warnings i will bann them.

-if i had caught someone abusing their rank i would notify you because it is not my job to deal with that.
    -and my last word is im good at im a Stylish at building things and thats all.
    If you are going to choose me as a helper im going to try my best in these server to make our Community People to became happy.

Thank you for reading  :-) have a good day

Profile photo of MaGoFaRcO
    MaGoFaRcO
    Administrator

You do not have the prerequisite described on the “Warning: (prerequisite)” on the post “How to applying for a Staff Position.”

Musgravite
    Participant

<span style=”color: #666666; font-family: Arial; font-size: 12px; line-height: 20px;”>Hello ! I am Keto Capitan, 15 years old, i am on, Everyday if i have time i played 5-6hrs everyday my IGN is Musgravite</span>
    <p style=”margin: 0px 0px 20px; color: #666666; font-family: Arial; font-size: 12px; line-height: 20px;”></p>
    <p style=”margin: 0px 0px 20px; color: #666666; font-family: Arial; font-size: 12px; line-height: 20px;”>-languages best: Bisaya</p>
    <p style=”margin: 0px 0px 20px; color: #666666; font-family: Arial; font-size: 12px; line-height: 20px;”>-language second best: Filipino</p>
    <p style=”margin: 0px 0px 20px; color: #666666; font-family: Arial; font-size: 12px; line-height: 20px;”>-language third best: English</p>
    <p style=”margin: 0px 0px 20px; color: #666666; font-family: Arial; font-size: 12px; line-height: 20px;”>-my reason for wanting to be a help on this server is i have realized that the staff here are really nice and helpful ang i wanted to help this server to recognize from our Group</p>
    <p style=”margin: 0px 0px 20px; color: #666666; font-family: Arial; font-size: 12px; line-height: 20px;”>-if someone was advertising i would give them one warning and if again i would ban them for a day or hour depending on severity.</p>
    <p style=”margin: 0px 0px 20px; color: #666666; font-family: Arial; font-size: 12px; line-height: 20px;”>-if i had caught someone abusing their rank i would notify you because it is not my job to deal with that thing.</p>
    <p style=”margin: 0px 0px 20px; color: #666666; font-family: Arial; font-size: 12px; line-height: 20px;”>-and last but not least i have a very very high experience with building ang styling in minecraft server etc…</p>
    <p style=”margin: 0px 0px 20px; color: #666666; font-family: Arial; font-size: 12px; line-height: 20px;”>If you choose me I promise i will try my best to make a very good difference in your server and i try to make you happy also.</p>

MaGoFaRcO
    Administrator

unreadable content

WTF man… how is possible you cant follow simple instructions?
    Sorry but how you can only think to be a staff of something? earnest, look at your app… look at that stupid post… you copied and pasted babomb app… and you copyed it WRONG! in a unreadable format! i do not read app like this, and from babomb staff, we added new question… where is answer to new question? oh yes, you cant answer something you have never read!
    Thats not all, you already do application, in the forum an in “right way” and i already answered, you never readed! wtf…

Anyway, you are too lazy, too noob, too kid, you cant read simple instructions, and you never donated to that server, application are not accepted, choose one of the above explaination to figure out why…

Musgravite
    Participant

:yahoo: Hello!!!! I am keto capitan 15 years old im online everyday 5-6 hrs i played everyday it depends if i got work. and my in-game is Musgravite im from Philippines -> Mindanao -> Iligan

-These are the list that i speak:
    English
    Filipino
    Bisaya

-No i dont have got bann in any server special here avengerscraft

-Motivation
    i just wanted to help to our server and to help people in our server just like helping there Questions and there Problems in-game

-Experience
    I im a good at styling bad builds and im Pro at  building

-if there were Player that posting Ip’s from other server i am going to give a warning that is good for him and if his going to try it again i am going to ban him

-Extras
    :-)  i am just a simple guy that is fat thank you for reading :-)

MaGoFaRcO
    Administrator

Again… you have not readed nothing! my answer, my “how to post” and anothr time (this is obvious) you do that WRONG! where is your donation? i cant see that… and you followed a wrong and old “apply layout”, some new answer missing! and you do not opened a new topic (or used your old one), but answred me under my how to post -_-‘ what i have to do? you can please stop to waste my time? THANK YOU!

P.s.
    I close How To topic because people cant read simple instructions and move all that conversetion inside your apply post.
    [closed][moved]

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Twitter

ShoutBox

Latest on Thu, 11:50 pm

derrick im new

derrick what is the password that i have to register with to get into the server

Raiyan YT here

Bully Hey I'm new to the server haven't played yet but gonna! Hope more people is online

BlueBubbles WHERE TO APPLY FOR YOUTUBER

Server status

Host: play.avengerscraft.com
Port: 25565
Players: 0/5000

Miecraft User Online List 1/5000

Free Donation (support us!)