Topic: MKligneYT's Staff App Form

• Author
    Profile photo of MKligneYT
    MKligneYT
    Participant

Hello ! My name is Steven Claude Q. Digamon , im 15 Years old. I speak English , Spanish , Filipino , Cebuano. My In game name is (MKligneYT) . My microphone is perfectly working and fine , and Yes i have Teamspeak 3 . No , i have never been banned in every server or your server. I wanted to become a staff to help improve the server from griefers , hackers , spammers and advertisers. I am a Mod in Wal-Craft Server a Huge slot 2200 Server , My Job was to help players , from griefers , hackers , and X-Ray Users.What Should i do if someone abuses their ranks ? well , i absolutely notify it to the owner or co-owner cause its not my job to deal with that kind of problems. If someone was advertising Ip’s , Website of other servers , i will give them a warning , and if they do it again , will ban him/her for a day. EXTRAS: I am a 15 Year old Boy , 3 years playing minecraft , i am a good builder , i play fair , help new players in the server , suddenly i saw a news on the forum of a minecraft server that they were hiring staffs , i applied there , and got hired. I helped their server from the griefers , hackers and advertisers , and the server was growing and got a lot of players a day . they thanked me for what ive done in their server , and i thanked them for hiring me.
    IF I GOT HIRED , I WILL SERIOUSLY DO MY BEST TO HELP THE SERVER !
    Thanks ..
    -MKligneYT

MKligneYT
    Participant

and I am online almost everyday MWF and Weekends

Profile photo of MaGoFaRcO
    MaGoFaRcO
    Administrator

From what time to what time you are online?

Specifies the time and time zone (also specifies which city)

Thanks

MKligneYT
    Participant

I am online monday 7:30 am – 11:00 am , wednesday same time , thursday 1:30 pm – 5:00 pm , and friday 5:30 pm – 7:00 pm and weekends (saturday and sunday) same time with monday and wednesday. Philippine Time.

Hope you will accept me :)

THANKS

Profile photo of MaGoFaRcO
    MaGoFaRcO
    Administrator

Approved.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Twitter

ShoutBox

Latest on Thu, 11:50 pm

derrick im new

derrick what is the password that i have to register with to get into the server

Raiyan YT here

Bully Hey I'm new to the server haven't played yet but gonna! Hope more people is online

BlueBubbles WHERE TO APPLY FOR YOUTUBER

Server status

Host: play.avengerscraft.com
Port: 25565
Players: 0/5000

Miecraft User Online List 1/5000

Free Donation (support us!)