Topic: Like to apply

• Author
    Profile photo of Andrew
    Andrew
    Participant

Hai i really want to help out with dis server I’ve always wanted to help out other people. I used to have a server back in those days so ik a lot about plugins texture packs permissions and lots more stuff. id really like to help out with server and make it popular  :good:   :good:
    <p style=”margin: 0px 0px 20px; color: #666666; font-family: Arial; font-size: 12px; line-height: 20px;”>Name: Andrew</p>
    <p style=”margin: 0px 0px 20px; color: #666666; font-family: Arial; font-size: 12px; line-height: 20px;”>Age (At least 15 years of age): 16</p>
    <p style=”margin: 0px 0px 20px; color: #666666; font-family: Arial; font-size: 12px; line-height: 20px;”>Where are you from:Australia Sydney</p>
    <p style=”margin: 0px 0px 20px; color: #666666; font-family: Arial; font-size: 12px; line-height: 20px;”><span id=”result_box” class=”short_text” lang=”en” style=”font-size: 14px;”><span class=”hps”>At what times</span> <span class=”hps”>you’re on the</span> <span class=”hps”>server</span><span class=””>: 7:00 am to bout 5:30</span></span></p>
    <p style=”margin: 0px 0px 20px; color: #666666; font-family: Arial; font-size: 12px; line-height: 20px;”>Languages that you speak: English</p>
    <p style=”margin: 0px 0px 20px; color: #666666; font-family: Arial; font-size: 12px; line-height: 20px;”>Minecraft Name: Messi2488</p>
    <p style=”margin: 0px 0px 20px; color: #666666; font-family: Arial; font-size: 12px; line-height: 20px;”>Do you have a working microphone? Yep</p>
    <p style=”margin: 0px 0px 20px; color: #666666; font-family: Arial; font-size: 12px; line-height: 20px;”>Do you have a Teamspeak 3? sure do :)</p>
    <p style=”margin: 0px 0px 20px; color: #666666; font-family: Arial; font-size: 12px; line-height: 20px;”>Have you ever been Banned? no  i would never hack or spam and all that</p>
    <p style=”margin: 0px 0px 20px; color: #666666; font-family: Arial; font-size: 12px; line-height: 20px;”>Motivation: I really want to make servers no.1 and popular </p>
    <p style=”margin: 0px 0px 20px; color: #666666; font-family: Arial; font-size: 12px; line-height: 20px;”>Experience: i play mine craft about every single day. i build awesome maps upload them on planet mine craft i also used to own a serve so i know lots of things bout it</p>
    <p style=”margin: 0px 0px 20px; color: #666666; font-family: Arial; font-size: 12px; line-height: 20px;”>What would you do if someone is abusing his rank? I would tell him to do a topic on the forums</p>
    <p style=”margin: 0px 0px 20px; color: #666666; font-family: Arial; font-size: 12px; line-height: 20px;”>What would you do if someone was advertising? I would mute him not ban him if i caught him doing it again ill ban him</p>

• This topic was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by Andrew.
    Profile photo of MaGoFaRcO
    MaGoFaRcO
    Administrator

no readable format, and you have no readed carefully http://avengerscraft.com/forum/topic/how-to-applying-for-a-staff-position-read-before-posting/, because you miss some requirements, happy to see you later after you fixed that post (i cant read by this way) and when you have all the pre-req.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Twitter

ShoutBox

Latest on Thu, 11:50 pm

derrick im new

derrick what is the password that i have to register with to get into the server

Raiyan YT here

Bully Hey I'm new to the server haven't played yet but gonna! Hope more people is online

BlueBubbles WHERE TO APPLY FOR YOUTUBER

Server status

Host: play.avengerscraft.com
Port: 25565
Players: 0/5000

Miecraft User Online List 1/5000

Free Donation (support us!)