Topic: babomb2001 Application

• Author
    Profile photo of babomb2001
    babomb2001
    Participant

I am jake allan, 16 years old, i am on, on weekends and on at 4:00 pm during weekdays. my in game name is babomb2001.

-languages best: english

-language second best: portugese

-language third best: french

-language worst: spanish

-my reason for wanting to be a help on this server is i have realized that the staff here are really nice and helpful.

-if someone was advertising i would give them one warning and if again i would ban them for a day or hour depending on severity.

-if i had caught someone abusing their rank i would notify you because it is not my job to deal with that.

-and last but not least i have a very very high experience with building in minecraft.

If you choose me I promise i will try my best to make a very good difference in your server.

Profile photo of babomb2001
    babomb2001
    Participant

I am 16 years old, i am on, on weekends and on at 4:00 pm during weekdays. my in game name is babomb2001.

-languages best: english

-language second best: portugese

-language third best: french

-language worst: spanish

-my reason for wanting to be a help on this server is i have realized that the staff here are really nice and helpful.

-if someone was advertising i would give them one warning and if again i would ban them for a day or hour depending on severity.

-if i had caught someone abusing their rank i would notify you because it is not my job to deal with that.

-and last but not least i have a very very high experience with building in minecraft.

If you choose me I promise i will try my best to make a very good difference in your server.

Profile photo of MaGoFaRcO
    MaGoFaRcO
    Administrator

Approved!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Twitter

ShoutBox

Latest on Thu, 11:50 pm

derrick im new

derrick what is the password that i have to register with to get into the server

Raiyan YT here

Bully Hey I'm new to the server haven't played yet but gonna! Hope more people is online

BlueBubbles WHERE TO APPLY FOR YOUTUBER

Server status

Host: play.avengerscraft.com
Port: 25565
Players: 0/5000

Miecraft User Online List 1/5000

Free Donation (support us!)