Topic: adrianivan's application

• Author
    Profile photo of Ivan
    Ivan
    Participant

Name: Ivan

Where are you from:  Miami, Florida

<span id=”result_box” class=”short_text” lang=”en”><span class=”hps”>At what times</span> <span class=”hps”>you’re on the</span> <span class=”hps”>server</span>: </span><span id=”result_box” class=”short_text” lang=”en”>12:00-5:00 on weekends and 7:00-8:00 on weekdays</span>

Languages that you speak: I speak English, and I also speak Spanish, but not as well as my english

Minecraft Name: Adrianivan

Do you have a working microphone? Yes

Do you have a Teamspeak 3? Yes

Have you ever been Banned? No

Motivation: I’d like to be able to help people as much as I can and make the server community as happy as possible

Experience: I’ve been playing minecraft since the beginning of beta, and i’ve been admin and mod on a few servers

What would you do if someone is abusing his rank? I would report that person, or if I had the power, demote them

What would you do if someone was advertising? Probably the same thing. report or ban that person.

Extra’s: Im half Cuban (I’m not a crazy annoying Cuban), and I love music! that’s about all extra about me!

Profile photo of MaGoFaRcO
    MaGoFaRcO
    Administrator

You do not have the prerequisite described on the “Warning: (prerequisite)” on the post “How to applying for a Staff Position.”

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Twitter

ShoutBox

Latest on Thu, 11:50 pm

derrick im new

derrick what is the password that i have to register with to get into the server

Raiyan YT here

Bully Hey I'm new to the server haven't played yet but gonna! Hope more people is online

BlueBubbles WHERE TO APPLY FOR YOUTUBER

Server status

Host: play.avengerscraft.com
Port: 25565
Players: 0/5000

Miecraft User Online List 1/5000

Free Donation (support us!)